We both have the same objective, to sell your boat fast, for the best
We advertise your boat and give it the largest marketing coverage of any Broker in the UK and Europe. We do this through our dedicated brokerage advertising system.
We are part of the Network Yacht Brokers group and have 22 Marina based offices throughout the UK and Europe dedicated to selling boats and yachts.
Why sell your boat with Network Yacht Brokers Newcastle?
Our location is the stunning Royal Quays Marina, North Shields, where our office frontage ensures that your vessel is exposed to the highest levels of footfall from across the region. With Newcastle on our doorstep, our brokerage is reachable by many means, be it rail, air, road or even sea! We are open 6 days a week and operate an appointment system, ensuring that you are given the time and attention you deserve. To arrange an appointment to discuss the possibility of selling your boat please call 0191 272 9086 or email email@example.com
In addition to attracting buyers from our key marina based location, our brokerage marketing will include details of your vessel across the following leading websites:
- Over 22 websites throughout Europe
We also market all of our brokerage boats on major social media platforms; Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. On top of all of the above we have a ‘mailshot’ email feature, where we send boats to potential purchasers that match their criteria on our system.
As professional brokers we will provide you with our industry opinions and pass on any of our thoughts if asked.
We provide the following service:-
- No Sale, No Fee.
- Give best advice on how to prepare your boat for sale.
- Achieve extensive advertising exposure by way of comprehensive web advertising, boat shows, blogs and social media.
- Obtain a quicker sale at a better residual price than an independent broker or a private advert.
- Handle all purchase enquiries and negotiations.
- Arrange viewings with potential buyers.
- Offer the financial security of a protected client account at our bank.
- Safely navigate the legal jungle.
- Oversee production of all legal paperwork and ships documentation.
How to sell your boat with NYB?
- You will be required to fill out a listing agreement – Please contact us to discuss your vessel
- We will arrange to visit your boat and take professional photographs
- We will add your boat details onto our system and send you a link to approve
- As soon as your boat goes live, it gets marketed across all NYB offices and other web marketing platforms
- As soon as your boat goes live on the websites, we will send your boats first marketing campaign, targeting only active profiled buyers who are looking for a boat like yours
- We will then manage all customer enquiries, questions and requests for information and will keep you fully informed at all times
- We accompany all viewings and we discuss all offers for your consideration
- All funds are placed in a secure Client account
- We handle the sale from start to finish, keeping you informed throughout
- You only pay for our services if we are successful in finding a buyer