Why choose Boatpoint?
With over 20 years’ experience in the marine industry, Boatpoint offers market-leading advice and an in-depth knowledge of the marketplace. As professional brokers, our objective is to sell your boat fast, for the best market price.
Our location is the stunning Royal Quays Marina, North Shields, where our office frontage ensures that your vessel is exposed to the highest levels of footfall from across the region. With Newcastle on our doorstep, our brokerage is reachable by many means, be it rail, air, road or even sea!
We are open 6 days a week and operate an appointment system, ensuring that you are given the time and attention you deserve. To arrange an appointment to discuss the possibility of selling your boat please call 0191 272 9086 or email email@example.com
- We offer a No Sale, No Fee service.
- We provide the best advice on how to prepare your boat for sale.
- We achieve extensive advertising exposure by way of comprehensive web advertising, boat shows, blogs, and social media.
- We obtain a quicker sale at a better residual price than an independent broker or a private advert.
- We handle all purchase enquiries and negotiations.
- We arrange viewings with potential buyers.
- We offer the financial security of a protected client account at our bank.
- We safely navigate the legal jungle.
- We oversee production of all correct paperwork and ships documentation.
How to sell your boat with Boatpoint
- You will be required to fill out a listing agreement – Please contact us to discuss your vessel.
- We will arrange to visit your boat and take professional photographs
- We will add your boat details onto our system and send you a link to approve
- As soon as your boat goes live, it will be marketed across all Network Yacht Brokers offices and other web marketing platforms.
- We will then manage all customer enquiries, questions and requests for information and will keep you fully informed throughout.
- We accompany all viewings and we discuss all offers for your consideration.
- All funds are placed in a secure client account.
- We handle the sale from start to finish, keeping you informed throughout the process.
- You only pay for our services if we are successful in finding a buyer.
How much will my boat sell for and how quickly will it be sold?
These are the two most common questions asked. The honest response to these two questions is that there is no definite answer.
The value of a yacht is dictated by the market and the demand for the yacht in the market is affected by both internal and external factors.
Factors such as asking price, condition, location, and marketing reach require careful consideration ensuring that the yacht is priced competitively, is well-presented with most defects attended to and that the location does not present a barrier to a purchaser.
Other factors including economic strength, political stability, currency exchange rates, changing social trends and, of course, the time of year also have a bearing on any potential sale. As yacht brokers, we cannot influence these factors but observing them and advising you on the best way to accommodate them is all part of our professional service.
What do we charge?
We offer competitive brokerage rates for vessels located in the UK, Europe and further afield. Please contact us for a quotation.
Our Global reach
Our advertising tool ‘HELM’ is second to none, providing direct data feeds to the following leading boat search platforms: –